Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data based decision-making? As a Data Analyst Intern at P&G, you’ll have the opportunity to mine multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams.
Data & Analytics at P&G focuses on several key areas of work including:
* Delivering analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, market & share performance. With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business insight, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts.
* Building analytic capabilities to grow your organization’s knowledge.
* Developing in-depth business, analytical, and systems knowledge to improve/build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations.
* Demonstrating data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Excel), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark) to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data
* Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT, Sales)
We believe you are an excellent fit, if you:
* A technical leader with strong academic results and have 1 summer before graduating with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics (or related degree)
* Have experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems
* Have good communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence agreement to your recommendations
* Have experience telling stories and selling with data and insights
* Are self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, balancing multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy
* Have a passion for discovering new things and ability to learn quickly
* Are available during the Summer of 2020 between mid/late May through early August.
We want you to know:
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.