Our company is looking for someone who can publish and host a marketing/education blog.
You will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing the online presence. You will be responsible for overseeing the technical launch of a simple website, ensuring its functionality as a proof of concept. Expertise or interest in web development, SEO, and server management are critical.
– Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Communications, or a related field.
– Experience as a Webmaster or similar role is strongly preferred
– Proficiency in web development technologies such as HTML and CSS
– Experience with server administration, including Linux and Apache/Nginx
– Proficiency in using Google Search Console and Google Analytics
– Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Work can be done remotely and schedule is flexible to accommodate your availability/class schedule.
Compensation is $22/hour