Social Media Intern
Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. We are currently redesigning our social media campaign, therefore the intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
– Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
– Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
– Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
– Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can
continuously engage the online community
– Provide links to 1-6 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
– Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
– Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
– Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
– Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Creativity, Grammar, Writing Skills, Social Media Communications, Social Communication, Engaging People, Marketing and Sales