The entertainment intern assist with the overall responsibilities of scheduling and delivery all entertainment events.
- Understanding current and potential customers. Making customer focused decisions (customer relationship management).
- Maintain status quo with partnering agencies.
- Managing all entertainment events for the company.
- Overseeing the company’s entertainment budget.
- Collaborate with marketing and social media departments prior to events.
- Book venues and performances in a timely manner.
- Be attentive and thorough.
- Measure results of all events and implement new solutions to meet the needs based on results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of entertainment communications.
- Creating a wide range of different events that relate to the company and participants.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of entertainment events.
- Generate innovative ideas.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in entertainment management, hospitality, business, management, marketing, public relations, communication, or event planning. Strong networking, communication and reasoning skills. Confident and dynamic personality. Strong creative outlook.