Premium Merchant Funding is made up of nearly 200 people across four cities and two countries. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
What You’ll Do/Need
PMF Business Consultants are financial professionals who prospect brokers, community banks and businesses to form ongoing partnerships. They then provide expert insight to help grow and develop their partners’ businesses.
- Support clients as their go-to business consultant
- Inform clients on pricing updates, new products or special offers
- Prospect and connect with qualified lenders
- Maintain an open line of communication with active and potential partners
- Organize technology, sales and loan officer trainings
- Assist partners with loan-level and systematic problems, and help them how to find solutions
- Knowledge of the current business loan industry, including a strong understanding of credit products
- Proven success in a workplace role
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for client service
- Ability to stay organized, disciplined and accountable for results
- Ability to commute to downtown Manhattan
What’ll Make You Special
- Current experience in a business consulting role
- Leadership experience at a business advisory firm
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team.