Graphic Design Internship for NY Fashion Production Marketing Company
This is a New York-based Fashion Production Marketing offering an opportunity for talented Graphic Design Interns interested in significantly developing their graphic design skills and gaining exposure to real-world applications of creating and editing Graphic Designs of Fashion content.
The position is unpaid, but you may receive college credit if needed. You will be gaining hands-on experience by working very closely with the PLITZS Fashion Marketing teams.
This is a Virtual/Remote Office Environment Internship/Volunteer Opportunity.
Intern applicants must be proactive, organized, detail-oriented, professional, and have a positive attitude. Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
YOUR FIRST STEP:
Interested Graphic Design Intern should submit a resume and a regular photo of yourself (Right Away). Mail To: Staff@Plitzs.com
Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent follow-through.
For Interns/Volunteers, this is a NON-PAID INTERNSHIP/VOLUNTEER.
School Credit is welcome but not mandatory.
Recommendation Letter, Job Reference, and Appreciation Letter (Based on Job Performance) from the company Founder & Chief Production Marketing Consultant.
– Graphic Design and Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for Print and Web Design
– Create print ads for Fashion Week show events
– Create spread layouts for digital fashion magazines
– Create with Fashion lookbook portfolios
– Develop branding material including graphic templates for presentations and reports
– Create infographics media kits and brand marketing
– Photo retouching for web and digital print use.
– Uploading and implementing Advertising Marketing content on existing social media sites.
– Must have their own laptop
– Portfolio showing Graphic Design work
– Portfolio showing Web Design work
Leadership: Takes responsibility for own work, and uses resources, methods, partners, and information effectively.
Innovation: Make new and useful ideas work through strong communication and design skills;
Communication: Actively listens and correctly interprets messages and instructions
Delivery: Ability to work remotely, flexible, and meet tight deadlines;
Computer proficiency: Knowledge of graphic design tools
Preferred majors: Graphic Design, Media, Visual Communications, Interaction Design, UI Design
Preferred coursework: Advanced Advertising Design, Interactive Design, Web Design, Illustration, Digital Design, Photography, Conceptual thinking, and problem-solving skills
Excellent visual design skills and the ability to present your work
Design software knowledge including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Ability to work without guidance and develop new strategies.
View Our Youtube Channel for PNYCFW Show Videos, Promotional Video Commercials & Designer Interviews:
Show Website: www.Plitzs.com/nycfashionweek
Company Website: www.Plitzs.com