Positions are located in New York, NY.
PLEASE REVIEW LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION PROCESS BELOW.
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate currently pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of Dec 2021 – June 2022
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average, on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent, at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Are fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Are business proficient in English
You’ll excel as an Account Analyst if you:
- Demonstrate strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Show the ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Are personable and show the ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Are ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Have finance/capital markets coursework, recommended
See yourself as an Account Analyst, Latin America:
You’ll support client servicing professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our Latin America institutional & retail clients. You’ll gather, analyze and discuss economic and fixed income trends, evaluate portfolio structures, and deliver attribution analyses to investment professionals and their clients. In addition to client servicing responsibilities, most members of the group participate in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program through the CFA Institute.
The PIMCO Internship Experience:
- Program runs for 10 weeks beginning in early June 2021
- During Week 1, you’ll participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training, which provides you with the skills, knowledge, and relationships that will prepare you to succeed in your internship.
- Be part of PIMCO’s Global Month of Volunteering, and participate in cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
- Your supervisor, peer mentor, and team offer guidance and mentorship throughout the summer
- You’ll be part of a formal review process, receiving feedback at mid- and end-of-summer, keeping you on the path to meeting your summer goals.
- What to learn more? Learn more about The PIMCO Internship Experience from past interns & search for live virtual recruiting events
How you should apply:
- Applications open July 1, 2020. We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume, cover letter & unofficial transcript as soon as you’re ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- After we receive your application, an initial resume & cover letter review will be conducted by the hiring team.
- If selected, You’ll be invited to complete a one-way video interview using the Spark Hire platform.
- Following first-round interviews, if successful final-round interviews will be held live via WebEx. Interviews will consist of behavioral and technical concepts.