About this Job
PerSoN Clinic ( www.PerSoN.Clinic) is an award-winning, bootstrapped Digital Health Startup that facilitates a continuum of care for patients with chronic conditions. We are passionate about helping patients receive better care and changing our healthcare system’s path to a patient-centric system. It is time to say, “Patient Will See You Now”!
We strive to be socially conscious in every step we make.
You want to be part of a team aiming to change the health system, and you are willing to work smart and hard to be part of the next revolutionary company that will change our health system for the better. Our innovative virtual care platform is the future of our health industry, where holistic and measurable care is the only answer to better care. We aim to prevent and cure depression and anxiety and their interference with many chronic conditions.
We recently soft-launched PerSoN Care online counseling platform (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/person-care/id1019512489#?platform=iphone). We are looking for a Motivated, Creative, and Change Maker candidate for the Marketing intern position to join our team and help with marketing and brand awareness activities regarding PerSoN Care.
You are a self-starter who has a curious mind and is willing to learn and apply the best practices. You are detail-oriented and very organized, and looking to experiment with various marketing approaches and methodologies. You are a researcher and curious, with a can-do attitude. You are highly creative in working within a small budget.
And YES, you want to be Marketing Queen/King looking for an opportunity to learn and practice.
We are looking for a talented professional who has hands-on experience with some of the following activities ( with all will be a big plus) :
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Set marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
Compensation: After the initial 3 weeks evaluation period, a monthly stipend will be provided according to candidate experience and performance.
Self-starter, professional communication skills, creative, organized, responsible, degree / passed courses in marketing and business administration. Familiar with online marketing techniques. Working experience in health systems and/or Spanish language reading and writing proficiency is a big plus.
Please email: Hello@PerSoNClinic.net
Subject Line: Marketing Intern-Handshake