PerSoN Clinic ( www.PerSoN.Clinic) is an Award wining, bootstrapped Digital Health Startup. We are passionate about helping patients receive better care and to change the path of our unjust healthcare system to a patient centric system. We strive to be socially conscious in every step we make. We are looking for a Motivated, Creative and the Change Maker candidate for the position of Business Development / Marketing intern.
You want to be part of a team who is aiming to change the health system and you are willing to work smart and hard to be part of a next revolutionary company that will change our health system for the better. Our innovative virtual care platform is the future of our health industry and is at the forefront of the battle to stem the spread of COVID-19 in hospitals and health systems.
You are a self-starter who has a curious mind and is willing to learn and apply the best practices. You are detail oriented and very organized. Business Development and Job Responsibilities:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive market and competition analysis.
- Track and report your accomplishments on a weekly basis without being asked.
- Locates or proposes potential business opportunities and / or partners
- Manage and develop content for the company social marketing channels (LinkedIn – Facebook, Instagram).
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business and / or partnership opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
NOTE: We are looking to create a cohesive and highly qualified team who will be awarded by company stock options and bonus. The first two weeks are evaluation weeks.
Self-starter, professional communication skills, creative, organized, responsible, degree / passed courses in marketing and business administration. familiar with online marketing techniques
Working experience in health systems and / or Spanish language, e, reading and writing proficiency is a big plus.