Technical Staffing is a unique industry that stems from a massive need to source and recruit top technical talent for the best engineering companies and product development teams out there. We operate to help both large and small engineering companies meet their bottom line by supporting them in boosting the most important part of any company: the people! When a company needs a project finished and doesn’t have the essential man-power to get it done right, that’s where we step in. Full-time, or project-based engineering? We are on the job!
Whether you as a candidate are a personable chatty Cathy, a communications expert, a business minded mogul, an aspiring entrepreneur, a sales specialist, or even if you are just curious about the technical workings of the world…Why don’t you become a part of the engineering industry with us?
“What will my day look like if I LOVE this ad and apply?”
- Coordinate with management, sales, and other recruiting team members daily to create a common goal of pairing our clients with candidates.
- Search for engineering candidate resumes online using top industry tools, such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, and others.
- Scan and evaluate resumes to determine the specific fit for our client’s needs. Put on your CSI glasses and become a resume investigator!
- Call the candidate and ascertain important information about their experience, interest, skills, pay, commute, and availability for the new roll.
- Learn to build lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike.
- Follow up with emails, professional references, industry hot-tips, and referrals.
- Coordinate interviews and become an interview guru. Those online articles will have nothing on you!
- Handle candidate rejections with professionalism and kindness, and in turn, handle candidate congratulations with enthusiasm and perhaps a celebratory dance?!
- Help someone find their dream job! Or just their next job. Either way, no one would argue that that’s not important!
“What do I need to succeed in this role?”
- A+ personality, optimism even in the face of a hard-to-find candidate, consistency, intelligence, organizational skills, exceptional phone skills, team player attitude, sales minded approach, professionalism, honesty, and drive.
“Great, but what do I actually need on my resume to be considered?”
- Bachelor’s degree.
- No experience in the staffing industry is required, but having worked in a customer service field before is required (restaurants, call-centers, sales representatives, coffee shop baristas, floor sales, car sales, retail sales, hospitality, etc.)
“Tell me a bit about the program.”
In our Management trainee program, you will start as an entry-level technical engineering recruiter and move your way up to either account management (Sales) or recruitment management (monitor your own team of recruiters). Eventually, we are looking for candidates who aspire to operate their own branch, so if you have an entrepreneurial soul, this might be the perfect opportunity for you to start your own business while having an established one back you up!
“Let’s talk money…”
Have both a base salary and unlimited earning potential through commissions after the hourly training period. (salary plus commission ranges from 50k-85k+ across our offices, please let us know which office you are most interested in)
Thank you for reading this ad, and we hope to hear from you soon!
– PEAK’s internal recruiting team