Here is what you will do in this role:
- Partner with recruiter on job requisition creation and closure.
- Assist in strategizing outreach programs to include career fairs, diversity initiatives, and partnerships with educational and professional associations.
- Source external and internal candidates through our Applicant Tracking System (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Coordinate and schedule candidate phone screens, virtual interviews, and on-site interviews
- Communicate updates between Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Candidates
- Support intern program events throughout the summer.
- Assist in administrating HR related communications including announcements and maintaining employee intranet page.
- Respond to routine employee inquiries regarding HR policies, benefits, payroll, leave, and other general employment questions.
- Assist with candidate on-boarding and new hire orientation.
- Occasionally File and perform weekly audits on employee files.
- Provide breaks and coverage to the front desk when others aren’t available on a non-consistent basis.
Assigned Projects will be based off your individual skillsets. Examples include:
- Reorganize and build an efficient HR and Recruiting Shared Folder
- Create interview guides for new hiring managers
- Improve workflow and communication of the Employee Referral Program
- Build instructional documents highlighting existing and new recruiting processes
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or equivalent field required. Senior class standing or upcoming spring graduates preferred.
- Experience preferred in a people facing role (i.e. customer service, hospitality, retail, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, sense of urgency, and a high level of attention to detail required.
- Ability to effectively accomplish multiple priorities in established time periods.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- MS Office experience required.
- Internship experience within a corporate environment preferred.
- SAP SuccessFactors or relevant system experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Federal and State employment laws preferred.
- Ability to work with confidential information and adapt to continually changing priorities.