Why Choose Us?
Novolex® is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial markets.
This is a hybrid remote/in-office position
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our products, our operations and our people. Each is critically important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our wide-ranging initiatives.
How You’ll Perform The Role
Novolex, with over $4 billion in annual sales, has a strong EBITDA and cash flow generation profile and is an attractive investment to debt market investors. The company operates 57 manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, Ireland and the Netherlands and employs approximately 10,000 families. Novolex is majority owned by Apollo Global Management, Inc., a private equity firm. The company has grown significantly over past 5 years through acquisitions, but is operated as one, integrated company.
- Manage daily cash position and liquidity reporting including reconciliation, reporting, forecasting and initiation of payments
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
- Manage access to bank portals and payment templates (ACH, Wire, FX) in compliance with internal controls and authorities
- Manage global bank accounts including:
- Open/close bank accounts and maintain bank signatories
- Complete bank account requirements including documentation, KYC, and services required
- Manage implementation and testing processes required for new accounts and services
- Manage positive pay exceptions flagged for decision
- Prepare and execute corporate global payments (ACH, Wires, US Crossborder, FX)
- Cash transaction coding for G/L posting
- Manage letters of credit
- Support intercompany mobilization plans including global intercompany loan transactions, interest payments and reporting
- Prepare and distribute monthly FX rates
- Perform monthly bank account analysis highlighting and researching variances
- Support month-end close and maintain auditor schedules
- Maintain Treasury procedures manual
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve processes
- Support P-Card program and internal business partner requests
- Ad-hoc requests and special projects including supporting M&A transactions and integrations
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, CTP preferred
- Strong system skills a must including MS Office suite (specifically Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Kyriba or other treasury managements systems and bank portals
- 3+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting, Treasury experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and accountable self-starter
- Flexible and Organized team player
What You’ll Get From Us
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level support of activities in the communities where our employees live and work.
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills development to advanced education programs, training and development programs and courses are available through Novolex University. Programs include company and industry training curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the organization.