The Distribution Intern will assist with internal and external business needs and ensure they are meeting and/or exceeding requirements per the General Manager or Director. Work directly with the Director or General Manager to support the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct time studies, create metrics tracking, create efficiency reports for management.
- Responsible for daily shipment tracking and tracing to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Proactively communicates with all clients regarding project plan exceptions and requests.
- Coordinates with warehouse and office team operational readiness of racking and pack stations.
- Compiles and submits data as needed for daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Effective communication with internal and external clients via phone, email and team meetings.
- Will carry out other specific project request as needed.
Experience, Education, and Training:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Has experience with MS Office