Newton Music Academy is currently hiring Voice, Violin and Piano teachers for the 2021-22 academic year. Teaching hours are after school and/or on weekends.
Interested applicant should:
– If choose to teach at the Academy: Have access to a reliable car to get to NMA. There is no public transportation to our location
– If chooses to teach virtually: Have experience with Zoom or other video communication apps
– Be willing to sign a contract from September 2021 through June 2022.
– Have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree for the instrument you offer to teach.
– Extensive experience with young children is strongly preferred
The pay is between $40 – $50, depending if you choose to teach at the academy or at student’s homes and on your teaching experience.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and a list of references with email and telephone contact information (no phone calls please) to the office NMA@newtonmusicacademy.com
Write “Voice Teacher Position” or “Piano Teacher Position” in the subject line
Please visit www.newtonmusicacademy.com for information about our academy.