There is more to local and national news than meets the eye. Behind every news segment or popular sitcom is a team of media sales professionals working to help companies and organizations meet their business objectives and goals through media sales.
At the NAB Leadership Foundation, we are committed to building a bright and diverse future for broadcasting. Our eight-month virtual internship program allows college students to get a glimpse into what it’s like to be a part of the broadcast industry, fast-paced, monumental and fun!
We are seeking 20 Media Sales Academy fellows to participate in our free training and internship program.
During your time as a Media Sales Academy fellow, you will sharpen your leadership skills, explore media sales skills and strategies and network with top media executives in the industry. There will be an opportunity to land a paid internship or entry-level position during our mid-program career fair.
As an intern, you will become a certified media specialist with training from leading media sales organizations, RAB and TVB. We are looking for the next generation of problem solvers and go-getters to drive change within broadcasting and empower our future. Are you ready for your future?
The NAB Leadership Foundation is hiring for the 2021 Media Sales Academy fellows program now!
This program begins January 2021.
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Pursuing a degree or interested in advertising, sales, marketing, economics, consumer insights, operations research or business with a desire to learn about different opportunities in the broadcast advertising field
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organization skills; a detail-oriented team player
- Authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by the NAB Leadership Foundation
Next Steps? Apply through Handshake and we will contact you if your experience and interest are a match for our program.
If you have any application or program questions, please contact Senior Marketing and Events Manager Jessica Stevens
The NAB Leadership Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.