Regional Environmental Company looking for hard working individuals to work at local household hazardous waste events (HHW) this year on the weekends. Mostly Saturdays. Hours vary but are generally 7am to 4pm. LOCATIONS VARY EVERY WEEKEND. No experience necessary. We run events in the City of Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Chester County, Bucks County, Berks County, and Delaware County. We also service other counties in the state such as Centre, Blair, Cumberland, and Clinton. We service much of NJ, NY, and CT as well. No experience necessary.
To apply please email HHW@mxiinc.com.
HHWs are events sponsored by the local waste authorities that provide residents a place to drop off their hazmat waste for proper disposal, such as paint, oil, gas/thinners, pesticides, cleaners, pool chemicals, aerosol cans, propane, light bulbs, batteries, ect. Our company, MXI Environmental Services, is a private company that bids on managing these events. We providepermitted trucks, equipment, and staff to manage the collection of the waste, characterize it, pack it in proper UN rate containers, and load it to ship into permitted trucks.
New staff would be responsible for safely unloading waste from citizens’ cars to be properly categorized in the sortation area occupied by highly trained staff.
Pay begins at $175 for the day and can grow up to $350 per day with additional training and responsibilities. Automatic $250 per day for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science from an accredited college/university located in the United States or a CURRENT 40 Hour HAZWOPER training certificate. Need to provide copy of degree and official transcripts/ CURRENT 40 Hour HAZWOPER training certificate to qualify. Degrees from foreign countries do not qualify for immediate increased pay.
New staff would be required to complete an online company training seminar before working the event. The company provides an extra $25 in the first paycheck as compensation for the first training.
• Transportation to and from the job
• Complete online training (will receive $25 in first paycheck for training)
• Jeans and hard toe work boots onsite (company provides shirt and all other personal protective equipment)
• Ability to lift up to 40lb repeatedly
• Ability to be on feet for better part of 8-10 hours
• Good work ethic and a great attitude
• PAID SAME DAY WITH HARD CHECK!
• Pay increase to as much as $350 per event
• Breakfast, lunch, and drinks provided on the job
• Recruiting bonuses for signing up friends and associates to work with you
• Will provide letters of recommendation for hard working individuals we invite back! They are an excellent tool for future job interviews.
No experience in the Environmental field is necessary. Best asset for candidates is a strong work ethic and good attitude. The company values and rewards hard work and team work. Those who do not work hard and well with others will not be invited back to work regardless of past experience or credentials.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT BY EMAILING HHW@MXIINC.COM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
• FULL NAME
• EMAIL ADDRESS
• PHONE NUMBER
• SHIRT SIZE
• RESUME (not required)
For more information on the company and the events please check out our website at www.mxiinc.com or find MXI Environmental Services on Facebook!
• Where are the events? Locations vary every weekend.
• Does the company provide transportation? For local and in state jobs the company does not. You are expected to transport yourself. For out of state jobs the company has provided travel bonuses on a case to case basis if we have local staffing shortages.
• How do we pay? With a hard check same day at the end of the event. In the near future we might switch to issuing everyone a debit card, which will get credited on the Monday after the job.
• How do you get to $350 per day? That is the rate for the project manager. You need at least 3full years’ experience working the job before qualifying. You must be trained on all job functions and prove you are reliable. It does not happen overnight but we will train the right candidate.