The mthree Aspire Scholarship is a 12-week online training bootcamp that equips you with the skills you need to become a Full-Stack Java Developer. After the training, we’ll then work to place you on-site at one of our clients in a full-time paid role.
You’ve worked hard, put the hours in and sacrificed your social life only to be met by a job market where many companies are in a hiring lockdown. While these are uncertain times, they are temporary and will likely result in an even greater demand for ambitious junior technologists who can help organizations rebound by driving innovation and growth.
We’re giving you the opportunity to be part of that growth by learning the skills required to secure a role through our Alumni graduate program. The mthree Aspire scholarship offers 12 weeks of practical on-line training and unique access to careers at one of our blue-chip clients.
12 weeks of on-line training
From the comfort of your own home, you’ll start training through interactive webinars with our expert instructors as well as individual study and group projects with other trainees. Over the course, you’ll learn how to design, develop, and test a full-stack Java application in a corporate technology environment.
The training modules, projects and assessments have been engineered in partnership with The Software Guild to reflect the technical environments commonly found within global blue chip companies.
The technical training will cover:
Core Java OOP and Data Driven Web Applications
You’ll also learn the softer skills that are essential to succeed in a corporate environment, from relevant industry knowledge and professional skills to how to apply your existing skills in the commercial world.
Start your career at a global organization
At the end of the training, mthree will work to place you at one of our clients across the US via our Alumni Graduate Program:
- A 24-month program where you’re employed by mthree but work on-site with one of our Fortune 500 client partners from various industries including global investment banks and fin-techs
- Receive salary increases every 6 months, ongoing support, and a calendar of social events
- After the program, you can either convert to a permanent employee, progress to an Alumni Pro, or continue your career elsewhere.
- 12 weeks of interactive online training with a value of $10,000 at no cost!
- The opportunity to learn from tech experts with decades of experience
- Access to incredible technology careers at a Fortune 500 Company
You need to fit all the requirements below to be able to apply to the Scholarship:
- Computer Science or STEM degree with some coding experience
- 2019 or 2020 Graduate
- Available to train for 12 weeks, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30, start dates throughout May, June and July
- Basic IT set-up: Laptop/PC, Webcam, microphone, reliable Wi-Fi
Let’s get started
If you meet the requirements above, a member of our talent team will be in touch to talk you through all the details and provide the terms and conditions.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.