Summer Internship Opportunity
Internship opportunities are available in Sales, Supply Chain,Category Management (Finance and/or Marketing studies), User Experience, and IT. Sales and Supply Chain opportunities are in specific locations, all other opportunities are virtual. More information available on our career site. This is a paid internship and the program runs from May 24, 2021 – July 30, 2021.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gains industry knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develops skills needed for career in industrial distribution.
- Supports assigned manager with business project work.
- Presents intern project results to business leaders.
- Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of MSC’s mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and management is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Positive, high-energy approach to assignments and a willingness to learn quickly required.
- A valid state driver’s license is required.