Apply via www.mountbatten.org by April 6 for our September 2021 intake.
Change your story in 2021 with a year to remember!
Are you looking for a new career adventure?
Since 1984, the Mountbatten Program has transformed the lives and careers of more than 8,000 recent graduates and young professionals. The Mountbatten Program gives you the opportunity to intern in London for 12-months with a leading global business while also earning your MBA, MA in Entrepreneurial Management, or a Postgraduate Certificate in International Business, and getting to explore one of the world’s most exciting cities.
How it works
We work with you to secure a 12-month full-time placement with one of our corporate partners. Once you’ve been selected for a placement, we’ll walk you through applying for the visa, including issuing your visa certificate of sponsorship, provide you with accommodation for the year and welcome you to the city when you arrive.
What we offer
- Full-time placement with corporate partner.
- Coordination of Tier 5 Visa.
- £690 monthly stipend.
- Rent-free furnished accommodation for 12-months.
- Healthcare via the NHS.
- In-location support.
Upon completing the Program, you’ll also join our exclusive alumni network of more than 8,000 professionals including entrepreneurs and business leaders.
“Mountbatten has been the key to opening a lot of doors, both personally and professionally.” – Nicole L., London Program Alumna
Are you the right fit?
- Undergraduate degree with a 3.0 GPA or equivalent (minimum).
- 6 months full-time office-based work experience (minimum, can include prior internship experience).
- Passion for international and cultural experience.
- Willingness to learn, curiosity, and desire to challenge yourself.
Deadline: Apply via www.mountbatten.org by April 6 for our September 2021 intake.
email@example.com | www.mountbatten.org
+ 1 212 557 5380