In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be a part of creating the next generation of radar environment simulators and Electronic Warfare hardware.
The Systems Support Engineer supports the senior engineering staff through design, development, build support and test of complex electronic systems.
Minimum/Basic Job Qualifications (skills, work experience, education/credentials):
- 1+ years design/test experience
- Able to create technical documentation such as schematics, interconnect diagrams, flow charts, parts list, wire drawings/lists, etc.
- Able to thoroughly understand electronic systems/subsystems that consist of RF, digital hardware, firmware, and GUI/real-time software with the end goal of supporting the detailed design and test of these systems
- Knowledge in the use of RF and digital test equipment such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, and high-speed oscilloscopes
- Able to support engineering lab test equipment setup
- Able to setup system integration work areas
- Able to support system field integration at customer facilities/sites
- Proficient in the use of engineering tools such as Visio, Excel and the MS Office tool suite
- Expert troubleshooting/logic skills
- Experience with Issue Tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Confluence
- BS Electrical Engineering degree preferred or equivalent
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Matlab programming for basic analysis and DSP modeling
- Python programming for basic analysis, equipment/test automation, and system control scripts
- Experience in the Electronic Warfare, Radar, or aerospace domains is a plus
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Able to have a logical approach to solving problems
- A positive can-do attitude
Physical Demands/Working Conditions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.