FINANCIAL ADVISOR/WEALTH MANAGER
Success, for you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients to create and enjoy theirs. You do not need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We will provide all of the training, resources, and support you will need to become a leader in the financial services industry.
What a financial advisor/wealth manager does:
- Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
- Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
- Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this role include:
- Robust three-year Mentorship Program including one-on-one training from seasoned leaders in the financial services industry
- Comprehensive training includes sponsorship for industry licensing, financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service, investment strategies and products, and regulatory compliance.
- Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising, that will help to expand and grow client relationships
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
- The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last for many years
- Significant career growth opportunities within the company, including the Advanced Advisor Path and a Fast-Track to Leadership Program (Advisor Coach, District Manager, Field Vice President, and other corporate opportunities)
- Finance plan with uncapped earning potential – top advisors have made $75,000 to $100,000 and more in their first year at McAdam – advisors must be comfortable with the majority of their compensation coming from their performance results
- Unique independent contractor status enables advisors to keep their book of business even if they leave the firm (no non-compete agreement)
- Independent contractor status requires sponsor candidate upfront investment in standard industry licensing, with bonus program eligibility to cover this expense upon joining the firm
- Line of credit provided by firm to help candidates defray other entrepreneurial start-up costs, with bonus program eligibility designed to forgive line of credit. Upon completion of training allowance the role is 100% commission, as is standard in the industry.
- Permanent remote work is an option!
· Bachelor’s degree in business or industry related field preferred
· U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Visit our website at: https://mcadamfa.com/
Company Culture: The Faces of McAdam
Connect with McAdam on LinkedIn
2018 – McAdam Wins a 2018 Stevie® “Customer Service Department of the Year” Award
2018 – Named 1 of 3 “Best Financial Services in Philadelphia” by ThreeBestRated.com
2018 – Ranked in top 8 Financial Advisor Firms in Philadelphia by SMARTASSET
2018 – Awarded “Top 8 Best Financial Advisors in Philadelphia, PA” by AdvisoryHQ
2017 – McAdam named a “SmartCEO 2017 Corporate Culture Award Winner”
2017 – McAdam named to Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America
2017 – McAdam named One of the Fastest Growing RIA Firms in the U.S. by FA Magazine
About McAdam Financially Advanced
More than just a small step forward in financial advice — It’s Financially Advanced(TM)
McAdam Financially Advanced is a fun, fast-paced, and independent advisory firm that focuses on providing our clients with the highest level of services and world-class investment management. We have an extensive training program that helps us to provide knowledge and guide people with various backgrounds and majors to build a successful career at McAdam and learn the role of a Financial Advisor.
At McAdam, we understand that there is more to a client than just their financial life. We have created a new way of giving financial advice that takes into account our clients personal, financial, and professional lives. This method is how we have come to be Financially Advanced.