At Lower.com, our interns participate in a four-part rotational series covering everything from financial industry basics, to full scale sales performance techniques. While not inside the classroom, they work side by side with our entry level hires and are given actual responsibilities in handling front end customer experience. Our top performing interns earn full-time employment offers, and those who earn high marks within our training series are awarded sign on bonus opportunities, should they join us after graduation. Each year, our intern of the year is granted the top sign on bonus of $10,000, should he/she accept our full time offer.
Our intern rotational series includes training blocks within:
1. Sales Aptitude
2. Financial Services Knowledge
3. Sr. Advisor Mentorship Sessions
4. Formal Industry Education and Testing
Compensation: $13.00/hour with bonus opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish initial communication with potential clients from new business leads.
- Develop rapport and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with Loan Advisors and all management teams to deliver a financial product that best suits the clients’ financial profile.
- Acquire and maintain mortgage industry knowledge with support from our in-house training team.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Superior customer service.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone or in an email.
- Negotiation skills.
- Energetic and forward thinker.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail.