We are looking for a proactive, self-starter to join us as our Admin Intern. We are looking for someone who will provide high-quality, timely and professional support and assistance to our leadership and support our broader team in a number of roles. The Office Coordinator’s main duties will include managing scheduling, coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements & expenses and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
This role will report directly to our Executive Director and Co-Founder and will also interface with other team members on a daily basis. This is a fast paced and high intensity position however the opportunities, connections and experience you will gain during this internship will be next to none.
***We are currently working remotely. Once deemed safe, we may look into options for a hybrid fashion return to our Boston office.
• Provide top-notch administrative support to the executive team
• Manage administrative operational tasks like: calendar scheduling, plan appointments and events, act as the point of contact between clients, stakeholders, political/government representatives, donors and others
• Coordinate travel arrangements, create and manage regular expense reports and update internal databases (software includes TSheets, Expensify, etc)
• Oversee all office support and management functions like catering, supply orders, and liaising with building management.
• Manage and support special projects as needed, provide support services and have good ideas to bring to the table
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.