- Support the team in daily tasks working closely with the Web Developer and Account Managers.
- Assist with front and back end tasks for clients. Tasks include website updates, maintenance, bug fixing, audits, and more.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Web Content Management Systems (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.) are preferred but we can train on these if necessary.
- You will NOT be getting coffee … we allow our interns to gain real-life, hands on experience in all areas of marketing.
- Writing skills and ability to proofread are a must.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
- To gain real world experience in website development and supporting multiple clients in an agency setting.
- To gain broad experience in marketing and design. You should be prepared to enter a fast paced work environment.
- We provide training, guidance, and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain hands-on work experience.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Fundamental knowledge of the web and how it works
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and/or G Suite
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Start and end dates flexible depending on schedule
- Located in Mt. Pleasant, SC but working remotely
- 10-15 hours per week with flexible hours
- Internship is unpaid