REMOTE (Live/Online) teaching opportunities available for this winter break!
Online Camps run Dec 21-23 and Dec 28-Jan 1.
There’s never been a more important time to educate kids, especially during these pandemic times. Join us to help educate and inspire students in the areas of STEM and The Arts to help them bridge the learning gap, excel, build confidence, and have fun. Make an impact educating kids with work experience that MATTERS.
Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have experience in technology and excellent leadership skills? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER EDUCATION AND TECH REVOLUTION ONLINE?
- Gain meaningful teaching experience
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Join one of the most powerful networks in Edtech for kids
- Become a valued member of the Lavner Education family
Lavner Education, one of the world’s leading Edtech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Tech Revolution, and Lavner IQ brands, offering camps, classes, tournaments, and online tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Harvard, Penn, NYU, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online programming, we are redefining the education industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality live, interactive learning, we create cutting-edge learning experiences that feature top-notch curricula and great staff, all backed by the industry’s most talented, passionate, and dedicated leadership team.
- Being qualified and competent to instruct several technology subject areas as needed. Tech subjects include Minecraft, Roblox, Among Us, Graphic Design, Video Production, Coding (Scratch, Java, Python), Digital Art, and more
- Implementing goals for students using the provided curriculum and ensuring that they complete their projects throughout the week
- Following all policies and procedures
- Being a role model for your students, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Communicating in a professional manner with all students, parents, and team members
- Bringing lots of excitement, passion, and energy to our classes each day!
- Education, training, or experience in technology and related areas
- Minimum age 18 or older
- Experience working with children preferred, but not required
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- As this is a fully remote position, a fast, reliable internet connection and a private, quiet place to teach are required
Do you have strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills? Are you responsible and motivated? Do you want to gain the types of skills that help you excel in school, a career, and in life? If so, apply today!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our virtual school-year programs, please visit lavnercamps.com/virtualschoolyear