Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our ‘vibe’ is start-up, but we already have over 500 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
Kit Check is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to help us redefine and grow our suite of healthcare data products to further the company’s mission of “Medication Intelligence”. Either by streamlining their pharmacy’s daily routines with our RFID scanners and inventory management solution (Kit Check), or reducing risk and enhancing their compliance with our controlled substance tracking platform (Bluesight), we’re committed to improving the full lifecycle of medication management for our nation’s healthcare providers and our data operations and products are the backbone of our offerings.
What you’ll get from us
- An opportunity to solve problems of scale, performance, and user experience
- Room to be creative and choose your own path
- Trust in your sense of ownership
- Dedicated budget for training and career development
- The chance to help redefine what’s possible in health care software
- Coworkers who you’ll learn from, who will push you and who are looking to learn from you
What we need from you
- Love of solving problems and building things at scale
- Experience with at least one modern frontend framework (Angular, React, etc.) and at least one modern backend framework (Rails, Django, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- History of building production applications
- Understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, unit testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST principles
- Experience with relational databases
- Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
- Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces, Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years in a Software Engineer role
- Sense of ownership in your work
What we’d also love to see
- Previous experience building production level Rails APIs
- Strong understanding of Rails and Rails patterns
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools
Does any of this sound appealing? Drop us a line and let’s see if we’re a fit!
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled