We are looking for a College Recruiter to join our recruiting team. This individual will be based out of Phoenix, but will serve Kimley-Horn’s Mountain region. We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about college recruiting: The main focus of this role is leading our college recruiting program for Mountain, while also working with nationwide partners in support of our Firmwide college recruiting efforts.
- Conscious of the candidate experience: This individual will be responsible for consistently providing each student with a high-level of service that translates into a positive and productive relationship.
- Self-driven: This role requires organizational skills, a desire to succeed, strong integrity and ethics as well as follow-through to drive projects and initiatives to completion.
- A strong and clear communicator: This individual will be responsible for communicating with internal/external clients via verbal and written communication as well as presenting, training and relationship building.
- Confident and influential: This individual will be expected to know their craft and deliver on their responsibilities and recommendations through their confidence and influencing skills.
- A problem solver and critical thinker: This role requires someone who can use their professional judgement to solve problems with limited daily supervision by using critical thinking skills and a fresh perspective
Day to day aspects of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating, attending, and/or hosting campus recruiting events (career fairs, presentations, interview days, etc.)
- Management of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including candidate screening and dispositioning
- Sourcing and screening candidates from our ATS as well as other creative sources (social media, professional organizations, referrals, etc.)
- Leading the Summer Intern Program
- Assisting the senior recruiter as needed
- Research and reporting on different University programs
- Coordinating/managing our office interviewing program (including debriefs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Overnight travel required during peak fall and spring recruiting season as well as during other times of the year as needed.