*PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO ONE JOB POSTING/LOCATION. WE WILL CONSIDER YOU FOR ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS.
We are looking for Fellows to join us this summer! Fellows will be hired across our offices in North America and work hand in hand with account teams to learn the business, serve clients and develop their integrated communications skills.
You would bring strong writing skills, creative thinking abilities, intellectual curiosity, awareness (and perhaps obsession) with current trends, impeccable multitasking abilities, social media savviness and a strong work ethic. You should also be eager to learn and willing to go above and beyond. You’ll be an integral part of one of our practice areas contributing to your team’s efforts on your very first day!
Our teams seeking Fellows include, but are not limited to: Food & Beverage, Energy & Industry, Purpose, Sports, Entertainment, Retail, Travel & Economic Development, Technology, Analytics (Research) and Digital. Learn more about our reach & approach.
Are you ready to kick start your career?
Don’t just take our word for it, hear what some of our previous Summer Fellows have to say!
About the Job
- Attend client and team meetings
- Participate in internal meetings and agency events
- Write client and/or team materials
- Assist with research for new business opportunities and client presentations
- Participate in brainstorms
- Assist with event coordination
- Develop and maintain media lists
- Monitor and track media and write media updates
- Draft pitch material with the potential of pitching media
- Conduct research, including competitive analysis and influencers for potential client partnerships
- Must be available for the entire length of the program without interruption, Monday, June 14 through Friday, August 13
- Current undergraduate juniors or seniors (with expected graduation dates of 2021 or 2022) and students in pursuit of a postgraduate degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including the ability and willingness to work on a variety of projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline environment
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a willingness to take on anything
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional work ethic, proactive, detail oriented, and strong interpersonal skills
*The deadline to apply for the Summer Fellows Program is Monday, January 21, 2021 at 9:00 pm EST. The application process requires participation in the LaunchPad game from January 23 – January 27, 2021 and again from January 30 – February 3, 2021.
**Please make sure to check your spam folder after applying to ensure that you see future communications from Ketchum. You must participate in the LaunchPad game in order to be considered for the role.
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!