KatzAbosch is seeking a well-rounded Consultant to join our Business Valuation and Litigation team. Our teams of professionals assist clients by performing traditional business valuations, complex financial and economic analyses related to disputes, financial investigations, insolvency analyses, intellectual property damages claims, ownership transition planning, and consulting owners on managing and enhancing business value. We are willing to consider recent graduation.
As a Consultant, you will work individually and in teams in the practice areas described above. You will perform tasks such as the following:
- Business valuations for tax, financial reporting, and litigation support purposes.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of various ownership transition plans.
- Analyze business plans to determine methods of enhancing business value.
- Financial, statistical, and economic analyses – including spreadsheet modeling.
- Detailed damage claim analysis.
- Analysis of business records and accounting information.
- Fraud and forensic accounting analyses.
- Industry and technical research.
- Document management
- Management and mentoring of Consultants and Interns
The Consultant will interact with all levels of KatzAbosch personnel, clients, and members of the legal profession.
BS degree in accounting, finance, mathematics, economics, or a similar field. New graduate to five years of relevant experience and MBA, CPA, CFA, CVA, ASA, or other relevant professional certification desired. Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal, and communication skills required. Personal computer experience, especially spreadsheet applications, required. Microsoft Access or other database skills preferred, but not required. Must be able to work alone as well as in teams. Must be able to work in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities. Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and thorough.
Our company offers competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package that includes a 401K, company-subsidized health insurance, HSA and flexible spending accounts, on-going education assistance, and more.
An Equal Opportunity Employer