Organizational Design and Leadership:
- Trusting Teams and one-on-one leadership principles.
- Mentorship- Understand the concept of Dynamic team design and composition principles.
- Recognize and utilize the 5 Voices to ensure cohesiveness of team communication.
- Leadership inception and maintenance – Develop good judgment, learn to assess motivations, and how it impacts individual decision-making.
- Data Analytics -Tracking growth and improvement. Team and individual growth metrics design and implementation. Building trusting teams. Building confidence in others. Becoming a Champion for your team.
- Job posting – Understanding the psychology of recruiting suitable candidates and using the right language to attract them.
- Candidate communication- Initial telephone screening and Interview scheduling will require an understanding of how to assess desired criteria and determine whether to offer an interview.
- Recruit Onboarding – Agent progression through licensing. Agent onboarding training requirements. Recruiting back-office necessities.
- Agent preparation- Ensuring agents are setup for success. Create and provide Individual (One on One) and team training curriculum.
- Identifying future leaders- Understand and differentiate between Leadership mindset vs Authority mindset. Who leads naturally? Fuel the enhancement of this attribute.
- Consistent Leadership Messaging – Instill a renewal and replenishment awareness tied to performance and productivity. Understand how work/life balance is essential to maintain that output.
- Cultivating Healthy Excellence- Focus on Relationship building, Trusting teams perform better as a cohesive group.
- Belief and empowerment- Develop a cultural hygiene that instills cooperation over self reliance and belief in both oneself and each other. You are developing your teams’ identity.