- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Korean Bilingual
- 1-3+ years of experience required
- Job Type: Regular Full-Time, Hourly
- Experience working with Executives Required
- Plano, TX and San Diego, CA
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- H1B/Green Card Sponsorship for qualified employee
- Hands-on experience at global industry leader Samsung
- Opportunities for career advancement
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Review and approve invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Review and approve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1~3 years’ experience required.
- Experience working with executives required.
- Korean-English Bilingual
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint