Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Conceptualize the design for AI application/functionality using Python.
• Develop related AI software applications and programs to satisfy customer requirements.
• Development of robust and user-friendly Python based AI applications and solutions.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• Research and evaluate software-related technologies and products.
• Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
• Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
• Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
AI Python Engineer Daily Tasks
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
• Attend scrum meetings.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
• Design, create and program SQL/MongoDB databases per project needs.
• Python Django or Flask development per project needs.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
• Machine Learning/AI model development as per project needs.
• Hands-on experience in Python, or other Object-oriented programming language such
as Java, C, C#.
• Knowledge in database objects including SQL and MongoDB
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
• Understanding of AI application development processes, from the layout/user interface
to relational database structures.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within
timeline and budget constraints
• BS/MS in computer science or a related field
• Understanding the full life-cycle of a software product.
This position may require relocation.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration