Job Description and Responsibilities
- Act as liaison to Interactive Broker’s top-tier clients, including financial advisers, premium retail customers, financial institutions and hedge funds, striving to provide solutions to inquiries while complying with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. Core competences include: handling trade-related issues, trade and margin analysis, account management and funding, product (cash market, equities and derivatives) and exchange knowledge (global), technical services, securities regulations.
- Internal coordinator to various departments such as technical operations and programming, analyzing and escalating issues appropriately.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience. The candidate must possess general market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- Experience: recently graduate to 3 years financial industry experience preferred with client services background.
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of PC technologies, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Databases. Programming and/or UNIX experience a plus.
- Registrations: IBG LLC will sponsor: FINRA Series 7.