Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers LLC is looking to hire Entry-Level Compliance Analysts at our Chicago office. We will consider recent graduates and professionals with AML/Compliance experience.
- Prepare Surveillance Report review and memorialization
- Regulatory Filings
- Assist with Anti Money Laundering Program
- Conduct Fraud Monitoring
- Develop knowledge about firm processes
- Advise management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- College degree is required.
- High proficiency with desktop applications and MS Office suite of products is required.
- Must be comfortable working in an automated, hands-on environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The employer will not sponsor an employment visa for this position. The position is for a six-month independent contractor position. IB, in its sole discretion, may offer a contractor a permanent position.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups