Intelliflux Controls is seeking engineering students to intern at its Newport Beach, California headquarters. You will be supporting the CEO and engineering team in various tasks relating to technical proposals and in-house product development.
1. Self-directed learner and someone who will be teaching computers to learn process engineering!!
2. Have taken two or more basic Chemical/ Environmental Engineering courses spanning the list below:
– Chemical Reaction Engineering including Chemical Kinetics
– Water Treatment
– Mass and Heat Transfer
– Transport Phenomena
– Fluid Dynamics
– Unit Operations
– Process Control
3. Have programming knowledge and demonstrable skills in Python.
4. Interest in mathematics and knowledge of numerical methods are a plus.