We are a team of naturally high achievers, who enjoy life to the fullest. We are a group of big thinkers, big dreamers, and big do-ers who utilize our teams collective curiosities, passions, and desires to accomplish great things. Our staff is the most important element of our success. To ensure we grow together, we are committed to identifying and coaching future leaders of the organization. We provide our associates with hands-on training, mentorship, access to an active network of coaches and entrepreneurs, leadership and management education, inspiration, guidance, and unwavering mission to develop our staff both inside and outside the office doors.
2021 is the year for growth. We want to open more locations, expand our market reach, and continue to make an impact on our current and future clients. We have an office in Washington, DC and have just expanded to Atlanta in early July and are excited to continue to represent Non-Profits, Fortune 500 companies, Government agencies, and Emerging brands.
The Marketing & Communications Strategist will play a key role in supporting our clients’ marketing and communications efforts. This role presents an opportunity to be part of a wide range of activities—branding, campaign management, client reporting, and experimental events.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll report to the Director of Marketing and Communications Non-Profit team and primarily be helping to create brand strategies, lead and execute brand campaigns, tracking and reporting campaign data, and providing expertise to clients on tactics like Social media, face to face marketing, event scouting and coordination, and more.
Client work — about 80% of your time — From day one you’ll be supporting our clients across a wide range of activities, including:
- Research & Discovery: You’ll be supporting our stakeholder interviews and donor relations, running fundraising events , writing marketing client brand, analyzing analytics data, and more. You’ll be helping to formulate our understanding of our clients’ needs and determining how we should solve them.
- Creation: You’ll be working on strategies, both high-level and platform-specific, writing scripts and messaging, creating engaging content for campaigns, developing calendars, and planning media face to face events.
- Execution: You’ll be supporting our campaign executions—from social media campaigns and display ads, to face to face events and experiential activations. You’ll also play a key role in helping clients with SEO and Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager needs.
- Analysis & Optimization: You’ll support our robust reporting practice for our clients, including sending gauges and day to day reporting of data playing an integral role in developing insights from data.
Everything else — the other 20% — We are always looking for new clients, and you’ll be helping us get them. You’ll occasionally help qualify new marketing and branding leads, write proposals, and take part in new business pitches.
What We’re Looking For:
Fundamentally we want someone with a creative spark and who can create a strategic approach that solves a client’s communications needs. We want someone who has a natural curiosity, and someone with a strong work ethic. Additionally, we’re ideally looking for someone who considers themselves a subject matter expert on one or two specific marketing tactics Brand specialist and experience in Customer service. You should have:
- At a minimum a High school degree, BA in Marketing, Comms, or something relevantly similar is preferred but NOT REQUIRED– we are willing to TRAIN the RIGHT candidate
- Strong communication skills and very strong CUSTOMER SERVICE skills required
- ability to learn how to manage integrated marketing campaigns from conception through execution
- ability to learn how to create content for marketing executions and how to properly represent NON-Profits
- ability to lean how to evaluate data with SEO tools (like SEMRush) and Google Analytics to uncover ways clients can improve
- ability to learn how to engage with customers and client as a client-facing professional, and ability to learn how to create and hold in-person and virtual client presentations
- Basic understanding of audience research, audience targeting, and personas
- Creative mindset with the ability to come up with interesting and out-of-the-box ideas
- High attention to detail with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Positive mindset and a high work ethic
- Ability to work expediently
- Excited to be a part of a growing team
The best part of this role is the ability to help manifest your own destiny. Our marketing team is rapidly growing, and with that comes opportunity. If you’re the type of person who gets the job done, and gets it done well, you’ll thrive here.
We expect this to be a mid-level role in the realm of $35-55K/yr. However, we do not have a set salary or budget and will consider the overall value based on experience and skills vs. cost. Someone who was a little bit more expensive but a LOT more experienced would be considered, just as someone who barely meets the requirements, but has more modest salary needs. No seniority- no exceptions ( the value you bring to the company will determine the paycheck you take home).
Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance 401K Life Insurance ALL AVAILABLE TO SENIOR EXECUTIVES
We are a pretty casual shop.Our company culture is tailored to growth, development, and creativity. We understand development comes from within and are committed to inspire the next generation of leaders, entrepreneurs, and difference makers. We encourage each other to be the best version of ourselves, drive each other to hit our goals, and give ourselves the necessary room for personal growth and professional development. You’ll have access to anyone/everyone in the company, including the CEO. Not only is it okay to question decisions and policy, but it’s part of your job to do so when you see a better way. The team is fun and social. We do a lot in and outside of the office together—from boat trips to happy hours to yoga. There are all sorts of perks and benefits, but culture isn’t about perks and benefits—it’s about a way of thinking. And our way of thinking goes back to the mission: to move the needle forward and to change the world by inspiring one person at a time. We’re all about doing great work that gets results for our clients. And everything else that we do here, be it fun or work, in some way drives towards that objective. (As one employee puts it, “We’re fun, but focused.” That sums it up pretty well. feel free to check out our webpage for pictures and a better idea of who we are.
If you’re qualified and interested, please apply on our website. Please note that these job ads often get placed onto other websites with their own application systems (we’re looking at you Jooble!) and some sites (looking at you Indeed!) have made up random salary ranges. Also, please know that, this will be an in-house (most of the time) job. If you don’t live in the Atlanta area now but plan to relocate, please make sure you indicate as such somewhere in your application. Otherwise, we’re likely to reject because we assume you aren’t in our area. We aren’t able to respond to applications that don’t come through our own website (Because we use software to manage our hiring process, and without it, it would be the wild west here. So please be sure you’re applying on our website.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively embraces building a diverse and inclusive team. We are all different, which is why it works. Our staff is as diverse as the people, industries, and clients we represent. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it