Who We’re Looking For:
Allios is looking for a Supply Chain Associate to join our growing team. The Supply Chain Associate will be responsible for proactively processing orders in the ERP and in an efficient, error-free manner. The Supply Chain Associate is the frontline communicator with our supplier base and is expected to build strong working relationships with them. You must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for forecasting, scheduling, and maintaining lead times of material (cables, antennas, accessories).
- Responsible for maintaining safety stock and min-max levels, re-order points, MRP forecasted demand to reduce lead times while at the same time reducing excess inventory exposure.
- Entering and generating sales orders into the system and creating pick sheets for local distribution centers
- Creating and processing customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed, and/or shipped for the fulfillment of orders
- Analyzes new orders, and schedules / promised ship dates, and also provides timely accurate procurement reports
- Leverage dashboarding report to aid in managing Materials & Forecast
- Interact directly with other regional sourcing/supply chain Managers in the development and management of enterprise-wide sourcing and supply chain strategies.
- Periodic air travel will be required
The Qualities You Possess:
- Superior communication skills are required for frequent interaction with senior management. This includes the ability to communicate at an appropriate level to non-technical/operations managers.
- Strategic thinker that can both analyze and summarize to management levels.
- Ability to work autonomously with a heavy workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers, and fellow team members at all levels.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or a similar degree is preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in Order Management/planning role within telecom
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
This position is Non-Exempt based on the FLSA laws. Our company uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.