INADEV invites applicants that are passionate and high motivated to apply to our current 3 -month full time internship program. In this position, the intern can expect to learn and gain a basic understanding of software development and related best practices. This position has the potential to convert to a full-time salaried employee at the end of the internship.
Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Location: Mclean, VA post COVID-19. Currently remote.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work on assigned activities and any additional responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor
- Engage regularly with Supervisor and other staff on topics relevant to focus area
- Assist in creating, maintaining documents, presentations and other artifacts as directed
- Conduct oneself in a responsible and professional manner
- Attend company functions and networking events
You will learn and implement some the following tools/technologies on assigned projects:
- AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud infrastructure set up, monitoring and management including Source Control / Configuration, Management, CI/CD pipeline automation
- RESTful API’s and Web Services using Nodejs
- Databases such as Mongodb, MySQL, MariaDB
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be a recent graduate or about to graduate with a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Experience/High proficiency in SQL, Java Script/Python and Linux
- Must have good understanding of DevOps methodology
- Interested in a Full Stack/DevOps Engineer career
- Willing to work out of INADEV office in Mclean, VA post COVID
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Curiosity and drive to learn new skills
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits