Provide logistics, equipment, and supply accountability support to Program Offices.
Provide support for the collection, recording and reporting of all business events resulting in financial and asset transactions.
Retrieve Key Supporting Documentations (KSDs) from disparate sources (e.g. Defense Contract Management Agency, other services, Original Equipment Manufacturers, etc.)
Review and validate appropriate cost elements and other key data attributes in KSDs and systems Input of all requests and documentation to Birth General Equipment (both Capital and Non-Capital assets)
Prepare and provide financial reporting to include Construction In Process, Capital Improvement, Government Furnished Property, Depot Level Reparables, transactional activity, and other financial reporting requirements
• Organized, know how to manage your time, know how to get results and attention to detail is a must.
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a basic knowledge of and experience with word processing, databases and spreadsheets and be able to operate office equipment (PCs, faxes, phones, copying machines, etc.). Applicants must demonstrate thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Word, PowerPoint). Excel experience is a must.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Bachelor’s degree
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess SSBI or public trust
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally owned company.