Healthcare Consulting & Solutions Services is currently recruiting for a Master-Level, Licensed Behavioral Health Professional in Baltimore County, MD or Remote (with Maryland license). The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of clinical experience. Previous experience working with Adults & Adolescents facing Trauma and Major Depressive disorders. All candidates MUST be licensed by the State of Maryland: LCSW-C, LCPC or LMFT.
Required Skills & Experience
· Advanced training and experience providing behavioral health services with a variety of patient populations and presenting problems.
· Coordinates with referral and funding sources to provide needed services.
· Maintains timely clinical documentation and reporting within organization’s policies and procedures.
· Assesses and treats mental health/co-occurring/substance use disorders and coordinates client care.
· Provides examines, diagnoses, and treats patients of all ages, as defined by experience, education, licensure and credentialing
· Obtains and records pertinent medical, family and social history and perform mental status examinations
· Acts as a consultant on behavioral health cases referred by other staff providers, as necessary.
· Consults and collaborates with other healthcare providers, agencies (e.g., CPS, foster care), and educational personnel (e.g., school counselors/principals), with consent, as necessary.
· Provides crisis-oriented care for individuals, identified as needing immediate psychiatric intervention, including referral to appropriate levels of care.
· Completes medical charts after each visit in the electronic medical records system, as well as, for any patient contact or patient-related intervention
· Formulates a holistic, culturally sensitive, patient-centered plan of care in collaboration with the patient and family.
· Initiate referrals to appropriate physician or other healthcare professional for problems that exceed the scope of practice.
· Crisis intervention, abuse detection, and necessary reporting
· Computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
· Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· General computer savvy – Including basic experience/familiarity with an EMR.
Preference will be given to psychotherapists with advanced training and experience with:
· Post-graduate continuing/advanced training in DBT, EMDR, CBT-TF, Art Therapy, Expressive, Narrative and/or SFBT.
· Counseling/Therapy with adults & adolescents
· Three or more years of post-licensure psychotherapy experience
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour