The G10 Associates Program is seeking a recent graduate to join our team as a Jr. Epic Software Developer.
The G10 Associates Program is an innovative training and mentorship program designed to launch the careers of recent college graduates. We work with you to align you to a client opportunity that matches up with your background and gives you the opportunity to grow your career. All G10 Associates will complete one week of classroom training to prepare for the diverse challenges you will face in your role. Throughout your time as an Associate, you will receive ongoing support through a mentor who will help you to transition into your new career in technology.
Jr. Epic Software Developers are responsible for creating technical solutions. You will use Java to configure and develop an Epic system. Looking for Computer Science graduates with healthcare experience or Health Information Management graduates who know Java. The ideal candidate can learn new languages, take initiative, and work from home successfully. You will be mentored by senior Epic resources to learn the system. As an Epic Software Developer, you will be doing development in three areas: 1. Customized development in Epic 2. Enhancement development in Epic, and 3. Building API’s for integration between Epic and third-party solutions. In addition, you need the ability to listen to clinicians to understand their needs and develop a solution that meets those requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Health Information Management, or related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- 1+ Years of Java programming experience (can include classroom exposure)
- Must have experience in healthcare (does not need to be as a software developer)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, very analytically minded
- Strong communication skills
- Unlimited work authorization