- 100% REMOTE WORK/UNPAID INTERNSHIP from June 19-August 25
- Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship for academic credit. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position
- STUDENT WILL REPORT DIRECTLY TO THE VP OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND WILL BE TRAINED, MENTORED, EVALUATED, AND RECEIVE REGULAR FEEDBACK.
Focus Health, a nationwide authorized training provider of the Red Cross, is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an unpaid Sales Associate intern. This internship opportunity is perfect for someone looking to gain valuable experience in sales. Although this position is unpaid initially, it has the potential to lead to a remote full-time position for the right candidate.
- Generate lists of potential customers through research and data analysis.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our services and products.
- Identify and target prospective customers who would benefit from our offerings.
- Utilize various lead generation techniques to expand our customer base.
- Contact new and existing customers via phone or email to discuss their needs and present our solutions.
- Display confidence and self-assuredness while conducting cold-calling activities.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude during customer interactions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition from lead generation to conversion.
- Provide accurate and detailed information to potential customers regarding our products and services.
- Update customer records and activity logs in our CRM system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of our company’s services, products, and industry.
- Ability to research and identify prospective customers.
- Proven experience or a strong interest in sales.
- Self-motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Confidence and resilience to succeed in cold-calling activities.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other relevant tools.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to work 20 hours per week during normal business hours Monday-Friday.
This internship offers a valuable opportunity to gain hands-on experience in sales and customer relationship management. Although it is initially an unpaid position, exceptional performance may lead to a remote full-time role within our company. If you are looking to kick-start your career in sales and are eager to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the internship to Korrinn Lubarsky, VP of Business Development at email@example.com. We will review applications on a rolling basis until June 10. We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for considering this internship opportunity with Focus Health. We look forward to hearing from you soon.