Software Developer – FX Development- C++/Java
Founded in 1996, FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in high performance, multi asset order and execution management solutions.
FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that enabled clients to control and customize their proprietary algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, broker-neutral platform.
Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced staff of developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients’ technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.
Our headquarters in Great Neck, NY are two blocks from the LIRR stop
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking highly motivated and smart individuals who can combine technical and business skills to join our Client Development & Support team at FlexTrade. This team is responsible for integration of FlexTrade’s software products with those of its clients. Team members interact with Traders, gather requirements and implement trading workflows & strategies.
As a member of the FX Client Development & Support team you will
- Design and implement solutions for integrating FlexTrade products with those of its clients. This usually involves development in C++ and/or Java.
- Implement and support trading workflows and strategies to suit client needs.
- Manage allocated client accounts and be their primary technical contact.
- Recommend product ideas from client experience.
- Create/update product user manuals and on-line documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics).
- Strong programming skills in C/C+, Java or scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell scripting).
- Basic Database skills.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivation and self-determination to learn and excel.
- Knowledge of Trading and FIX protocol.
- Experience with Order or Execution Management Systems.
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**