Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about AI, Big Data and the Future of Work? Do you want to build your personal brand and position yourself as a thought leader in the Future of Work and emerging technology space? Do you want to gain access to use-case driven technology training developed by industry experts and network with professionals who share the same passion for technology and the Future of Work? If so, then look no further — The Future of Work Pioneers podcast is looking for ambassadors!
As an ambassador, you will receive high quality weekly content package consisting short clips with sample LinkedIn posts, blogs, and summary of insights. You will actively help us push out & engage with podcast content on social media channels and participate in monthly virtual networking events themed around the Future of Work.
What you’ll get out of this program..
– Build thought leadership and grow your network in technology and the Future of Work space.
– Gain access to 4 use-case driven technology courses developed by industry thought leaders.
– Experience working with a high growth early stage startup backed by the Harvard Innovation Lab.
– You have a passion for technology and the Future of Work
– You have a LinkedIn profile and willing to grow your network. (We will help you on this!)
– You want to start a career in technology or HR
– You are willing to make the time commitment to share and engage with our podcast content
About Future of Work Pioneers podcast:
Hosted by Dr. Harpreet Singh, founder of Experfy, the podcast interviews pioneers & thought leaders who share their perspectives on the Future of Work, AI, jobs, upskilling and innovation.
Past guests includes: Mark Cuban, Ariana Huffington, Anant Agarwal (Founder of edX), Diane Gherson (CHRO of IBM)
Incubated in Harvard Innovation Lab, Experfy specialized in pipelining and deploying the world’s best AI and engineering talent at breakneck speed, with exceptional focus on quality and compliance.