We’re looking for highly motivated, results-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and potentially grow a book of business with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms.
· Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
· Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
· Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
· Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
· Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
Individuals who excel at Equitable Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including:
· A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
· Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations
· If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
· Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
· Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
· Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· 36 month base pay and commission
· Annual Rewards and recognitions/trips
· Production opportunity payments
· 401(k) with 3% company match, 2.5% company contribution, plus 0-4% discretionary match
· Equity-Based Performance Unit reward opportunities
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY (212) 314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. an Equitable Advisors is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. GE- 158742 (026/21) (Exp.02/23)
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!