- Independently manage (schedule, travel, deliver and maintain) existing calibration service and develop incremental calibration business through individual and or initiatives with Sales, Service and
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicate with customers, from managing expectations through follow-up in a positive, customer centric, error free and professional manner Marketing
- Exercise all safety precautions as required
- Service components include:
- Assemble, clean, calibrate and repair liquid handling instrumentation through the attachment and/or installation of mechanical/electronic parts.
- Execute the determined service product, following any established customer protocols, tests instruments to ensure conformance to agreed specifications.
- Determine and completes necessary cleaning, replacement, adjustment or repair.
- Record calibration test measurements in computer database. Print instrument performance test certificates as required
- High School or GED equivalent required, Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience (i.e, sales or service); or equivalent military training with at least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Company Vehicle