Epic Games’ Data and Analytics Team is looking for smart creative Interns. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will have excellent SQL knowledge, and enjoy combining analytical skills with business acumen to provide the data and insights that will drive our continued success.
Potential Projects Include:
Pricing Optimization (Fortnite)
Pricing Optimization (EGS)
Store Recommender/Personalization System (EGS)
Player Strategy Meta (Fortnite)
Deeper Player Segmentation
- Advanced statistical training and a thorough understanding of the associated strengths and weaknesses of different statistical analysis approaches
- Passion for both games and analytics
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with experimental design and testability
- Demonstrated experience with interpretive and predictive modeling
- Demonstrated experience with multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of SQL, SAS/SPSS, or R
- Excellent data reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, ETLing raw date into finished products
- Ability to prioritize, work with multiple departments and deliver at a high speed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run through until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!