EBI, Inc. is currently seeking charismatic and outgoing Candidates with Call Center / Customer Service skills for an entry level Verifications Analyst position. As an entry level Verifications Analyst, the Candidate can expect to place outgoing calls to corporations, schools and universities across the globe to verify employment histories, school attendance and credentials, as well as character references. The Candidate will be responsible for compiling verifiable data from numerous sources (e.g. outbound/inbound calls, email, fax, etc.) and cross-referencing that data against what has been supplied by potential job Applicants. The Candidate will need sharp critical thinking and assertive decision-making skills to meet expectations in a fast paced and specialized environment.
· Call and verify information provided by Applicant’s on a resume and application.
· Call Human Resources and perform detailed reference checks. Continue to call back until all the necessary information is received ahead of established deadline(s).
· Perform research for companies worldwide and contact corporations, schools and universities to verify employment histories, certifications and educational backgrounds.
· Recognize customer service as a critical factor in the success of EBI and the key to driving the organization’s vision fulfilling its mission, and abiding by the values the differentiate EBI from any other company in our industry.
· Ability to engage contacts and callers by effectively communicating the reason for the call (outbound).
· Making callers feel valued by creating a warm rapport using the standardized inbound call greeting (Candidate would be responsible for answering any overflow calls handled by Verifications Vendor Support Specialists). Investigate and respond to customer inquiries.
· Ability to compile and evaluate data, critically analyze information, form conclusive decisions, while remaining compliant to the departments operating procedures and compliant to EBI’s ISO 27001 and other security guidelines.
· Responsible for managing work from a designated queue.
· Effectively communicates, encourages open exchange of solutions, and cooperation within department and with inter-dependent departments.
· Consistently meets and/or exceeds department’s key performance metrics.
· Any other duties assigned to drive the vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by the values of the organization.
Knowledge and Experience
· Must have at least 1-year of customer service experience (outbound experience a plus). In a call center environment preferred.
· Must be computer literate and have accurate typing skills. Experience using Microsoft Office Suites a plus.
· Comfortable using the internet to do detailed research.
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills when engaging with Contacts, Clients, and internal teams.
· Very detail oriented.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Strong grammatical skills.
· Ability to multi task and work quickly in a fast paced environment.
· Call center and or customer service experience is preferred.