Who we are looking for: Therapists!!!!
The perfect candidate will share our passion for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and will thrive in a culture that emphasizes: autonomy, flexibility, creativity, authenticity, humor, compassion, acceptance, and determination. Opportunities for individual, family, and group therapy services as well as Telehealth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate mental health diagnosis, create and implement a treatment plan, complete ongoing documentation including further diagnosis, treatment plan reviews, and case notes according to company policy
- Maintain a caseload of 25 client sessions per week
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community
- Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and training
- Other stuff we probably forgot to add but just as meaningful and important to your role 😉
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates are required to have a master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university.
- Required to be a fully licensed mental health professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP) in the state of Maryland.
- Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans, and clinical case notes
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Prefer candidates with creative and innovative approaches to mental health
- Prefer experience with children, adolescents, and teens
- Preferred experience with couples and families
- Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of therapy services, community resources, insurance billing
What we have to offer:
- Ellie Mental Health offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, PTO accrual, and professional development.
- Flexible scheduling
- Salary structure PLUS commission on claims for full-time
- Hourly plus commission on claims for part-time
- Acces to Continuing Education CEU Library
What else you should know:
- This position will be under the general direction of the Clinical Director.
- Learn more about our amazing company at www.elliementalhealth.com
Compensation: $70,000 – $90,000 per year
We hire people passionate about making change in the mental health community. We take a creative and collaborative approach to create change, while putting our team first.