JD on programming:
QA (not just generic UI testing) – Candidate should have scripting knowledge and have the
mindset to find the root cause of the issue. Should analyze in-depth(scripts/systems) and have the
Linux work experience.
– Go Programming
If anyone works in DevOps background with QA experience is a good fit.
Supervisor: Deepthika Reddy.
JD on cloud security projects:
You will be assigned diverse tasks related to modern cloud security mechanisms
implemented in the Industry. You are expected to be very well versed with the following
• Python 3 scripting
• Data encryption techniques (At rest and in motion)
• Cloud services architectures
• Basic understanding of Web Applications
• Knowledge of data discovery and classification through multiple machine learning
• Basic knowledge of NIST frameworks and popular data security compliances like PCI-
DSS & ISO 27001
• Basic knowledge of CDN, DLP & CASB
• Must have hands-on experience over Linux OS
You will get a chance to work with one of the most experienced teams in the CASB industry
and will get a glimpse of all the effort involved in building a CASB industry-leading product.